Main content area
Private customers magazine
“magazin” for all Swiss Post customers
In the current issue, read about:
- Network development – Swiss Post is expanding Europe’s densest postal network to more than 4,200 access points by 2020. At the halfway mark we review our progress and look ahead.
- Winter hikes – winter hiking trails and snowshoeing routes are attractive ways to actively experience nature, even in the winter months. PostBus presents selected route suggestions.
- Night shift for punctual parcel deliveries – for eleven years, Pierre-Alain Auberson has worked while others are sleeping. We visit the nocturnal logistics provider in the Daillens parcel center.
- Small things with a big impact – Swiss Post supports institutions or projects that pursue social or cultural objectives via special stamps with surcharge and the postage stamp fund.
- Apprentices manage themselves – for ten years there has been a slightly unusual Swiss Post branch in Zurich Wollishofen: it is run by apprentices in the second and third years of their training.
“magazin” is delivered free to all Swiss households (letterboxes without a “No advertising” sticker).
Households with a “no advertising” sticker on the letterbox can nevertheless subscribe free of charge to “magazin” if they want to receive it. In this case, complete the contact form.
This publication is not available in English. Please select the German, French or Italian version of this page.