Main content area
Private customers magazine
“magazin” for all Swiss Post customers
In the current issue, read about
- Switzerland, a hiking paradise – Swiss Post is the new main partner of the Swiss Hiking Trail Federation. To the great delight of Switzerland’s 2.7 million hiking enthusiasts.
- On the digital journey – in an interview, CEO Susanne Ruoff comments on current challenges and Swiss Post’s digital transformation.
- 20 kilometres a day – Gülistan Temizkan has been a mail carrier for 18 years. She takes us on a delivery round in the heart of Berne to show us her world.
- Yellow goes green – with its electric scooters, Swiss Post has a long-term commitment to a healthy environment. After being put to mobile use, old scooter batteries are turned into fixed energy storage units.
- Waiting for kick-off – Switzerland’s best apprentices compete at SwissSkills. Young professionals from Swiss Post are in the running again in 2018.
- Hidden object picture and Swiss Post puzzle – attractive prizes to be won!
“magazin” is delivered free to all Swiss households (letterboxes without a “No advertising” sticker).
Households with a “no advertising” sticker on the letterbox can nevertheless subscribe free of charge to “magazin” if they want to receive it. In this case, complete the contact form.
This publication is not available in English. Please select the German, French or Italian version of this page.