My Local Services
Your municipality on the smartphone
My Local Services is simple to use
Communication with residents
With “My Local Services”, municipalities and other local bodies such as associations, maintenance depots, tourism organizations or schools can communicate with residents.
Local bodies promptly publish information via their own access to “My Local Services”. Control of communication remains with the municipality thanks to the optional release process.
Residents receive information relevant to them via an app on their smartphone.
Residents decide themselves whether they wish to receive push messages and from which local bodies. In the waste collection calendar, they can choose the types of waste (such as rubbish, paper, green waste, etc.) for which they wish to receive notifications.
My Local Services modules
News and special reports
As a municipality or local body, you can publish the latest news, information or special reports in the “News” module.
The app users only get information relevant to their place of residence.
Digital waste collection calendar
The digital waste collection calendar takes into account the community’s local waste collection plans and the place of residence of the app users. They are conveniently reminded by push notification of the waste collection days relevant to them. This saves you having to send chargeable SMS messages as a municipality.
Changes in dates from the regular waste collection calendar can be communicated as special notifications. This prevents the streets being lined with household waste around public holidays. Special notifications differ visually from regular messages.
Using the notification system, app users can send suggestions, submit reports concerning damage to public infrastructure and give positive feedback directly to the municipality.
The simple system helps municipalities to process notifications efficiently and promotes participation by residents.
This module allows events in the region to be announced.
A basic functionality enables events to be displayed from an individually selectable geographical area. If a relevant event is missing from “My Local Services”, it can be added easily and free of charge.
Event organizers have the option to offer tickets. The ticketing solution is free of charge for event organizers with a maximum ticket price of CHF 100. The tickets are offered via “My Local Services” and can be paid for and obtained via a third-party app. The event information, option to add events independently and free ticketing solution are provided by Ticketfrog AG in Olten.
Advantages of the app
For municipalities and local bodies
- “My Local Services” is a fast and secure information channel for municipalities and other local bodies (associations, businesses, tourism, etc.).
- With “My Local Services”, the municipality proactively communicates with its residents, increasing transparency towards them.
- “My Local Services” strengthens community life and promotes networking
- Data protection and the security of the access processes are guaranteed at all times. Data will not leave Switzerland and will not be passed on to third parties.
- Municipalities can choose which modules they wish to offer to their residents.
- “My Local Services” is accessible to all
The prices of the “My Local Services” app are based on the number of inhabitants in the municipality. Invoicing will be done annually in each case.
All prices excl. VAT
- Municipality with 1,000 inhabitants
- CHF 3,000.00
- Municipality with 8,000 inhabitants
- CHF 6,500.00
- Municipality with 20,000 inhabitants
- CHF 12,500.00
- The app modules “News”, “Shipping”, “Notifications” and “Events” are available to choose from
- Initial setup for up to 10 senders (e.g. administration, Roads Inspectorate, fire service, etc.)
- Training and support package (e-mail support, webinars and monthly user reporting)
- Promotional package (advertising materials for promoting the app in your municipality)
The prices listed are guide prices and may vary
Start using My Local Services
Test access for municipalities
Test as a municipality the “My Local Services” app and order test access free of charge.
Request a consultation and more information
Our customer advisor will contact you within 5 days to tell you about functions and prices.
Ask for your customized offer.
We encourage the participation of residents through the “Notification” system in “My Local Services”.Jolanda Brunner, Municipality President, Spiez
We can communicate with users in a targeted way.Silvan Kocher, Head of the Roads Inspectorate, Biel/Bienne
My Local Services successfully in use
The following municipalities use “My Local Services”:
Download “My Local Services” now
Receive news and useful information from your area directly on your smartphone. In places which are not yet part of “My Local Services”, only events can be called up. Download the app now and keep track.
We would be happy to help
Business & private
Write to us via e-mail.
Please contact our Media Unit.
Login for business customers
Log into the «My Local Services» environment.
Post CH Ltd
Development & Innovation