Good to know
Online postal transactions now even easier to process
Carrying out postal transactions online is now even easier. The new “My Post” customer portal ensures it’s the case. Read what innovations the revamped digital access offers Swiss Post’s private customers.
Rich Content Section
When you log in to the new “My Post” customer portal, you’ll find a new display and some new functions:
- Easier navigation: The most frequently used online services, which were previously in different locations in the Swiss Post portal, are now bundled together in “My Post”. The “Send”, “Address and receive” and “Shop” tiles allow quick access to online services that are relevant to you personally.
- Current postal transactions at a glance: Users can see information on incoming consignments, Postshop orders and change of address notifications etc. at a glance. The activities are organized via tabs into “Current” and “Completed”. Clicking on an activity’s individual tile opens the detailed view. The recommended next action can also be carried out directly with a click.
- Say it via chat: The green chat icon at the bottom right of the homepage can be used to start a chat, either with the chatbot or in the form of a live chat with staff from the Swiss Post Contact Center.
- You can find questions and answers about “My Post” and various online services under Help and Contact.
- Some elements that were previously visible in the Customer Center, such as the credit balance or the favourites, have now been moved or updated. Some examples: the credit balance is displayed in the profile; instead of favourites, the most used services are easily accessible via the “Send”, “Address and receive” and “Shop” tiles. If you can’t find a service, you can use the search function (magnifying glass symbol at the top right) to help you.
- The initials on the top right of the homepage take users to their profile, to news and the logout.
And by the way...
Customer feedback was collected and processed during a longer test phase, at the end of which 50,000 customers were able to use the new customer portal. “My Post” is now available to all private customers for their postal transactions. You can navigate easily through “My Post” and enjoy a transparent overview of your postal transactions at all times. This also saves you time.
“My Post” keeps improving. More easily accessible online services will soon be included. Users will also receive personalized offers in the future. And next year, business customers will also be able to use a revamped “My Mail” customer portal.