Private customers magazine
“magazin” for all Swiss Post customers
Rich content section
In the current issue, read about:
- A double anniversary − in 1919, the first Postbuses made their way over the Simplon Pass and into the mountainous village of Laax in the Canton of Graubünden. We were there on the journey from Brig to Domodossola.
- Popular misconceptions −Swiss Post is a diverse Group which is home to an equally diverse range of opinions. We take a look at a few common myths.
- A new CEO at the helm – Roberto Cirillo has been CEO of Swiss Post since April. We accompanied him during his first few weeks.
- Hiking in harmony with nature − every year, Swiss Post awards incentive prizes in support of hiking projects. In the Argovia Jurapark, for example, work is being done to maintain historical hiking trails and implement biodiversity protection measures.
- A new lease of life for Swiss Post clothes − Swiss Post takes responsibility for its clothing. This includes everything from responsible procurement right through to reuse outside the company.
- Puzzle fun for all ages − there is a lot to discover in Swiss Post’s hidden object picture.
“magazin” is delivered free to all Swiss households (letterboxes without a “No advertising” sticker).
Households with a “no advertising” sticker on the letterbox can nevertheless subscribe free of charge to “magazin” if they want to receive it. In this case, complete the contact form.
This publication is not available in English. Please select the German, French or Italian version of this page.