Private customers magazine
“magazin” for all Swiss Post customers
Rich Content Section
In the current issue, read about:
- IT at Swiss Post: we take a look at Swiss Post IT, one of the biggest IT departments in Switzerland – over a thousand minds working on digitization, ensuring the company remains innovative and driving digitization forward.
- Love of handwritten mail: postcards and letters are best when they’re written by hand. Passionate writers explain why this means so much to them.
- Trip to Ticino: PostBus driver Renato Starnini from Tenero takes you on his favourite route into Valle Onsernone. We’ve also got more great ideas for winter trips in Switzerland’s sunniest spot.
- Christmas post: find out more about children’s letters to Santa, the “2 x Christmas” campaign, the stamps for the festive season and the Christmas mailing deadlines.
- Hidden object picture: there are lots of amusing things to find in Swiss Post’s wintry hidden object picture.
“magazin” is delivered free to all Swiss households (letterboxes without a “No advertising” sticker).
Households with a “No advertising” sticker on their letterbox can subscribe to “magazin” here free of charge.
Contact for questions concerning “magazin”: email@example.com