Private customers magazine
“magazin” for all Swiss Post customers
In the current issue, read about:
- Accessibility and integration: deaf people, people in wheelchairs and anyone with any another kind of impairment often face many obstacles in their day-to-day life. Swiss Post is committed to accessibility and integration. Everyone should be able to participate in the yellow world. “magazin” has spoken to customers, employees and specialists.
- Full commitment on the ice: The PostFinance Trophy is the largest ice hockey tournament for schools. A girl’s team from the Rhine Valley venture onto the ice in Widnau (canton of St. Gallen) and enthusiastically chase down the puck.
- Swiss Post is constantly making its transport greener: The electric scooters used to deliver letters were just the beginning. All postal items are to be delivered electrically by 2020.
- Winter hikes in some of the most beautiful spots in Switzerland – Schmun Allemann, a Postbus driver from Graubünden, knows the most beautiful place to go snowshoeing.
- Christmas mail: Tips for your parcels, last deadline for sending Christmas items, scented cards, 2x Christmas and other festive Swiss Post topics.
- Hidden object picture: Fun puzzle for everyone who knows a lot about Swiss Post, or wants to find out more.
“magazin” is delivered free to all Swiss households (letterboxes without a “No advertising” sticker).
Households with a “No advertising” sticker on their letterbox can subscribe to “magazin” here free of charge.
Contact for questions concerning “magazin”: email@example.com