Private customers magazine
“magazin” for all Swiss Post customers
In the current issue, read about:
- City logistics hub in Zurich: we take a look at the future of letter and parcel delivery, which will involve silent journeys and clean deliveries. Swiss Post’s city logistics hub in Zurich and same-day delivery provider notime show how it will work. We also catch up on the latest news from the promising e-food market.
- Young and already in mid-career: five apprentices and apprenticeship graduates tell us why they chose to train with Swiss Post.
- Prize-winning hiking trail: the new Gäggersteg boardwalk in the Gantrisch Nature Park offers a unique view over the alpine foothills and the wild forest. The educational trail has won a Swiss Post incentive prize. Each year, the company awards prizes to several family-friendly walking projects.
- Charming excursions: fantastic destinations all over Switzerland are within reach by Postbus. Postbus driver Raphaël Constantin from the Canton of Valais knows the most spectacular spots.
- Hidden object picture: there are lots of amusing things to discover in Swiss Post’s summer hidden object picture.
“magazin” is delivered free to all Swiss households (letterboxes without a “No advertising” sticker).
Households with a “No advertising” sticker on their letterbox can subscribe to “magazin” here free of charge.
Contact for questions concerning “magazin”: email@example.com