Swiss Post bug bounty programme
Securing digital trust
Rich Content Section
In order to continuously improve the security of its digital products, Information Security at Swiss Post operates a Group-wide bug bounty programme. This involves a public programme as well as various private programmes.
The bug bounty programme makes an important contribution to digital transformation at Swiss Post.
- Cyber security - through the bug bounty programme we harness the collective intelligence of a global community of security experts. This continually improves our information security.
- Digital trust - the bug bounty programme establishes trust and transparency via participatory security. Flaws are found and rectified more quickly.
- Culture of tomorrow - the bug bounty programme makes an important contribution towards a bold, agile and innovative corporate culture.
- Digital transformation - the bug bounty programme allows change to be made in short cycles. Security is a process.
15.04.2021 – News: Why Swiss Post needs a bug bounty programme
15.04.2021 – Media blog: now anyone can hack Swiss Post (in german)
09.07.2020 – Achieving digital trust through the Swiss Post bug bounty
09.07.2020 – InnoPodcast: when hackers suddenly become heroes
Participate in the bug bounty programme
What you can expect:
- Legal safe harbour
- Bounties of up to CHF 10,000
- Rapid response times
Swiss Post an IT pioneer
While numerous groups globally use this format as a complementary measure for securing their own IT systems, Swiss Post is a pioneer when it comes to operating a permanent bug bounty programme in Switzerland. As a result of the positive experience, we want to continually expand the programme.