Swiss Post bug bounty
Securing digital trust
Media image full width
In order to continuously improve the security of its digital products, Information Security of Swiss Post operates a private bug bounty programme.
More online services are constantly being added and new hunters invited.
The bug bounty program makes an important contribution to digital transformation at Swiss Post.
- Cyber security - through the bug bounty program we harness the collective intelligence of a global community. This continually improves our information security.
- Digital trust - the bug bounty program establishes trust and transparency via participatory security. Flaws are found and rectified more quickly
- Culture of tomorrow - the bug bounty program makes an important contribution towards a bold, agile and innovative corporate culture.
- Digital transformation - the bug bounty program allows change to be made in short cycles. Security is a process.
Apply to participate
What you can expect:
- Legal safe harbor
- Bounties of up to CHF 5,000
- Rapid response times
Swiss Post an IT pioneer
While numerous groups globally use this format as a complementary measure for securing their own IT systems, Swiss Post is a pioneer when it comes to operating a permanent bug bounty programme in Switzerland. As a result of the positive experience, we now want to expand the programme.