Swiss Post bug bounty
Securing digital trust
Media image full width
Rich Content Section
In order to continuously improve the security of its digital products, Information Security of Swiss Post operates a private bug bounty programme.
More online services are constantly being added and new hunters invited.
The bug bounty program makes an important contribution to digital transformation at Swiss Post.
- Cyber security - through the bug bounty program we harness the collective intelligence of a global community. This continually improves our information security.
- Digital trust - the bug bounty program establishes trust and transparency via participatory security. Flaws are found and rectified more quickly
- Culture of tomorrow - the bug bounty program makes an important contribution towards a bold, agile and innovative corporate culture.
- Digital transformation - the bug bounty program allows change to be made in short cycles. Security is a process.
Apply to participate
What you can expect:
- Legal safe harbor
- Bounties of up to CHF 5,000
- Rapid response times
Swiss Post an IT pioneer
While numerous groups globally use this format as a complementary measure for securing their own IT systems, Swiss Post is a pioneer when it comes to operating a permanent bug bounty programme in Switzerland. As a result of the positive experience, we now want to expand the programme.