Alternative delivery locations
API interface PickPost / My Post 24
Media image full width
The advantages for you
- Convenience and flexibility for your customers
- Secure posting upon presentation of ID or access using a QR code
- Easy integration into your web shop
Here’s how it works
If you integrate PickPost and My Post 24 into your shop, your customers will enjoy the following advantages:
- Map selection means the addressing to a service point using the PickPost service or My Post 24 terminal happens automatically in the background.
- Existing PickPost and My Post 24 customers do not need to enter their User ID any more.
- Customers who have not yet registered for PickPost or My Post 24 will be registered automatically and can use the service immediately.
To pick up the deposited consignment, they just need to show ID at a PickPost service point. The customer receives a QR code on their smartphone so they can check out their consignment themselves at a My Post 24 terminal.
The interface is free of charge. You only invest in connecting it to your system.
Who is this service for & preconditions
The PickPost / My Post 24 API interface is suitable for companies with high consignment volumes who want to offer their customers a flexible receipt of orders. A prerequisite is a billing relationship with Swiss Post.
More information on integration can be found here:
Digital Commerce API
We will be pleased to help if you have any other questions concerning our modules!
Give us a call
Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Write to us
Write to us personally by e-mail with your enquiry.
For hearing impaired persons
For deaf or hearing impaired persons
Post CH Ltd
Web Services Support