Consignment information for your customers
Choose the right solution for you
After ordering, your customers want to be kept informed of the shipment status and have the option of controlling how they receive it. We have a range of solutions for guiding your customers using electronic status messages.
The advantages for you
- You generate greater customer proximity and increase customer satisfaction through transparency, convenience and more flexibility
- Help your customers receive their consignment at the first attempt.
- This means fewer return shipments
- Your customer service/call center is relieved of additional work
Choose the right solution
We keep your customers informed
We inform your customers about the status of their consignment via e-mail or SMS. The following status reports are possible:
- Proof of mailing
- Delivery information
- Collection information
- Reminder to recipient
- Handover status to sender
- Saturday delivery
We keep your customers informed and offer additional delivery management options
We inform your customers about the status of their consignment via e-mail or SMS allowing them to manage their consignment. The following options are available:
- Deposit the parcel
- Desired day (Monday to Friday)
- Delivery to a neighbour
- Forward to another domicile address
Consignment information is integrated into your communication
Integrated into your web shop using the status query link or as a web service.
- Free services
- Your customers are informed of the current consignment status until receipt of the ordered goods without needing to log in.
- Your customers can track the consignments directly so fewer queries are generated.
Our free “My consignments” service gives your customers the ability to monitor or control their consignments, either per consignment or as a permanent service, as necessary. Make your customers aware of this useful service.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Give us a call
Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Write to us
Write to us personally by e-mail with your enquiry.
For the deaf
For the deaf or hard of hearing
Web Services Support