Consulting and management of setup projects
Our specialists are on hand to help
Media image full width
Appropriate solutions for every IT configuration
eHealth integration ensures that the healthcare provider’s heterogeneous IT systems are capable of seamlessly exchanging data with the Post E-Health managed services. However, the integration of existing IT systems is an individual process oriented towards the needs of the respective (core) community,
which is why a successful integration concept requires a holistic approach, interdisciplinary sector knowledge and vertical competences in IT solutions. The Post E-Health advisors are characterized by a targeted and methodologically sound approach. Their in-depth knowledge is based on countless integration projects and has been continually refined over many years of work.
- Tried and tested procedures and targeted integration guarantee the seamless exchange of information.
- The interfaces previously used within the primary systems can continue to be used with little to no modification
- Process-based integration variants promote acceptance and the rapid training of healthcare professionals
- Proven conceptualization processes developed over many years and experienced teams increase project success
- An active partner eco-system supports a community-specific integration concept
- The integration layer of the Post E-Health platform consolidates a wide range of systems, including outside of the standard interfaces
eHealth specialist consulting & project management
Competence for the introduction of eHealth
Introducing and implementing eHealth projects is a multi-layered process, which requires sophisticated conceptualization and ties up resources. This is why eHealth specialist consulting & project management is centered around the outstanding eHealth expertise of Swiss Post. The eHealth experts at Swiss Post provide support for a range of complex economic and medical topics, as well as for successful EPR certification.
They take care of the entire project management process — from solution architecture and risk management through to quality inspections. The certified Post E-Health project managers work closely with the expert platform developers, ensuring a high level of care and punctuality.
- In-depth eHealth and EPR knowledge from experienced experts
- Comprehensive project experience increases transparency for complex requirements
- Communication between the customer and Post E-Health is improved thanks to structured project methodology
- The workload on (core) communities is eased thanks to targeted, personal support from Post E-Health staff
- Standardized managed services result in lower implementation costs and better adherence to schedules
- Proactive project risk management helps identify problems from an early stage
The service for tailor-made solutions
An eHealth solution capable of meeting the future needs of the affiliated healthcare facilities is crucial to the long-term success of a (core) community. The eHealth configuration service ensures that the services, workflows and portal elements of the Post E-Health platform can be adapted flexibly, managed and administered on a domain basis or across the healthcare facility.
This particularly includes adaptable form technology for creating common types of digital forms/questionnaires, which can be automated intelligently. The Post E-Health team supports the (core) community with managed services for successful configuration, and beyond if requested.
- A highly flexible standard solution enabling personalized settings thanks to a varied range of configuration options and parameters
- Efficient workflow integration for optimized processes
- Intelligent forms replace customary paper documents and help speed up training times
- Enhanced controlling thanks to specific queries, statistics and reports
Post Digital Health contact
We will be happy to help.
Write to us
Send us your query directly online.
Swiss Post on LinkedIn
Visit us on LinkedIn
Post CH Ltd