Organize procedures more efficiently and transparently
With document solutions you can send, receive and securely store your letters and invoices digitally, saving you time and money. Your data is archived on secure Swiss Post servers. That’s how we’re supporting companies in their digital transformation.
Rich Content Section
Send mail digitally
- Your letter mail will from then on be sent electronically
- Your customers decide whether they want to receive your consignments digitally or as physical letters
- We arrange for these to be sent to your recipients
- We print, package, address and send your mail
- There are several interfaces (API, FDS, Print & Send) allowing you to send mail digitally
- Legally-compliant archiving according to AccO (Accounts Ordinance)
- VATO-compliant archiving as set out in the Value Added Tax Ordinance
- Storage on redundant servers in Switzerland by Swiss Post
- Operational support and development in Switzerland
- Access via browsers or various interfaces
Receive mail digitally
- Letter mail is automatically redirected to the Swiss Post Scancenter
- Letter mail is scanned for next-day delivery
- The digitized letter mail is provided as searchable PDF documents
- The digital inbox can be accessed from anywhere
- The scanned letters can still be delivered physically if preferred
- The physical letters are destroyed in a legally-compliant manner
Integral document management services
Solutions by Swiss Post Solutions
Turn any invoices, account statements and policies you send into marketing messages. Discover more about the Direct Mail solution from Swiss Post Solutions.
Swiss Post Solutions offers integrated output management systems which provide comprehensive solutions for secure and economical transaction printing of business documents in large print runs.
An integrated document output management solution allows you to manage your entire output process chain. Swiss Post Solutions can create large volumes of business documents and customer communications as per the customer’s requests, be it physically via print or digitally via e-mail, SMS, fax, system interfaces or online.