Easy digital e-archiving
Archive documents with the e-archive, compliant with AccO and OEIDI
Rich Content Section
Efficient, secure, compliant with AccO and OEIDI
You can save your data simply and securely in the Swiss Post e-archive and manage editing using workflows as required. Or you can use one of the interfaces and edit your data directly in your usual programs.
- Import via an ERP or 3PP system or ScanPartner
- Search results exported as a CSV
- Documents can be edited as required by means of workflow management via web or SOAP interfaces
- Notes: insert comments
- Share documents: call up via e-mails with integrated link
- Full-text search: using keywords and metadata
- Search filter: user-defined filters for efficient search
This is how secure your data is
The utmost security and confidentiality
E-archiving satisfies the very highest confidentiality requirements: based on postal secrecy, we are obliged to handle third-party information as confidential. Access to your documents is recorded via Audit Trail and access logs. We work with you to create a tailor-made access concept ensuring your data is handled securely.
Your next steps
We will gladly make time for you
You will be given more details on our e-archive and we will learn about your situation and your goals. The initial telephone consultation with our experts takes around one hour and is free of charge. We will then be able to create an offer.
Conception (1-2 months)
We will set out the concept with you and define document types, archiving structure and permissions. You decide whether you wish the integrate the e-archive into your systems, and how, based on the e-archive interface description.
Implementation (2-4 months)
We configure your e-archive in accordance with the specifications set in the conceptual phase. You ensure the required connections and integration work are performed on your side while in continual communication with our technicians.
You will have a legally-compliant, long-term e-archive with 24/7 access. We offer dedicated e-archive support via the service desk in Switzerland (Mon–Fri, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.).
This would be your possible business case
Examples of use
What the pricing model looks like
The pricing model is based on two components
- Fixed cost part
- Variable cost part – based on intensity of use (criteria: number of archived documents, uploads, views, digital signatures)
We will be happy to prepare an individual offer for you based on your requirements.
- Use of technical procedures to guarantee integrity
- Time stamp to evidence the time of archiving
- Documentation of the procedures and processes used (protocols and log files)
- Regular verification of integrity and readability
Redundant Swiss Post data centers in Switzerland guarantee availability of at least 98 percent.
The Accounts Ordinance governs the detailed provisions of the archiving requirement as well as the specialist criteria of electronic archiving.
The data is deleted in compliance with the law. If required, it can be exported to an external data carrier.
We will be pleased to provide you with personalized advice.
Do you have any questions about the service? Request a personal meeting to find out more about your options.
Give us a call
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Write to us
Send your query directly to our specialists online.
Post CH Ltd