Consulting and management of setup projects
Our specialists are on hand to help
Media image full width
Appropriate solutions for every IT configuration
E-Health integration ensures that the healthcare provider’s heterogeneous IT systems are capable of seamlessly exchanging data with the Post E-Health managed services. However, the integration of existing IT systems is an individual process oriented towards the needs of the respective (core) community, which is why a successful integration concept requires a holistic approach, interdisciplinary sector knowledge and vertical competences in IT solutions. The Post E-Health advisors are characterized by a targeted and methodologically sound approach. Their in-depth knowledge is based on countless integration projects and has been continually refined over many years of work.
- Tried and tested procedures and targeted integration guarantee the seamless exchange of information.
- The interfaces previously used within the primary systems can continue to be used with little to no modification
- Process-based integration variants promote acceptance and the rapid training of healthcare professionals
- Proven conception processes developed over many years and experienced teams increase project success
- An active partner eco-system supports a community-specific integration concept
- The integration layer of the Post E-Health platform consolidates a wide range of systems, including outside of the standard interfaces
E-Health specialist consulting & project management
Competence for the introduction of e-health
Introducing and implementing e-health projects is a multi-layered process, which requires sophisticated conception and ties up resources. This is why E-health specialist consulting & project management is centered around the outstanding e-health expertise of Swiss Post. The e-health experts at Swiss Post provide support for a range of complex economic and medical topics, as well as for successful EPR certification.
They take care of the entire project management process – from solution architecture and risk management through to quality inspections. The certified Post E-Health project managers work closely with the expert platform developers, ensuring a high level of care and punctuality.
- In-depth E-health and EPR knowledge from experienced experts
- Comprehensive project experience increases transparency for complex requirements
- Communication between the customer and Post E-Health is improved thanks to structured project methodology
- The workload on (core) communities is eased thanks to targeted, personal support from Post E-Health staff
- Standardized managed services result in lower implementation costs and better adherence to schedules
- Proactive project risk management helps identify problems from an early stage
The service for tailor-made solutions
An E-health solution capable of meeting the future needs of the affiliated healthcare facilities is crucial to the long-term success of a (core) community. The E-Health configuration service ensures that the services, workflows and portal elements of the Post E-Health platform can be adapted flexibly, managed and administered on a domain basis or across the healthcare facility.
This particularly includes adaptable form technology for creating common types of digital forms/questionnaires, which can be automated intelligently. The Post E-Health team supports the (core) community with managed services for successful configuration, and beyond if requested.
- A highly flexible standard solution enabling personalized settings thanks to a varied range of configuration options and parameters
- Efficient workflow integration for optimized processes
- Intelligent forms replace customary paper documents and help speed up training times
- Enhanced controlling thanks to specific queries, statistics and reports
Contact Post E-Health
We would be happy to help.
Write to us
Send us your query directly online.
News and information on LinkedIn
Post CH Ltd
Digital Health business unit