IncaMail for public authorities
Send secure and recognized e-mails
GDPR and FADP: don’t take any risks!
Normal e-mails are not only insufficiently protected, they also fail to meet the requirements of the Federal Act on Data Protection. Under Switzerland’s Federal Act on Data Protection, all personal data relating to an identified or identifiable person must be protected. This includes a person’s first name and last name, but also a lot of other data that public authorities process on a daily basis. Protecting personal data from unauthorized access is an obligation. Sending this kind of data via e-mail in an unprotected format risks incurring heavy fines. In the EU in particular, GDPR violations are pursued rigorously.
Electronic registered mail: acceptance receipts as proof
Do you need to send a lot of mail via “registered mail” for regulatory reasons? If so, IncaMail’s “registered mail” mailing option is the solution! Send important documents conveniently and securely via e-mail directly from your computer. When doing so, you and your recipient will receive digitally signed submission and acceptance receipts as proof. You can send items from your existing e-mail infrastructure (e.g. Outlook) or business software (e.g. SAP). IncaMail’s “registered” mailing option is legally approved for various official procedures (e.g. civil/criminal proceedings, debt collection proceedings and bankruptcy proceedings). Find out how your public authority can save time and money with the “registered” option from IncaMail.
IncaMail for public authorities: the benefits for you at a glance
- Simple: You can use IncaMail to send e-mails directly from an existing e-mail client (e.g. Outlook) or from business software (e.g. SAP). This saves valuable time.
- Secure: IncaMail encrypts all data. In this way, IncaMail protects against data loss, improper manipulation and unauthorized access.
- Data protection compliant: IncaMail meets all EU and Swiss compliance requirements. This ensures that data is exchanged in compliance with data protection regulations.
- Confidential: Third parties have no means of reading the content of messages.
- Verifiable: Swiss Post documents and seamlessly verifies the sending and receipt of IncaMail messages.
- Recognized: IncaMail is recognized as a secure delivery platform by the Swiss Federal Department of Justice and Police (FDJP). IncaMail is compatible with all federally approved delivery platforms.
- Data volume: You can use IncaMail to send large files of up to 1 gigabyte via secure link using an e-mail client. Find out more here: Sending large files.
- Efficient: IncaMail improves the efficiency of business processes. This can reduce the time required to carry out processes, which in turn reduces costs.
Possible usages for your public authority
IncaMail is recognized as a secure delivery platform by the Swiss Federal Department of Justice and Police. The range of possible uses for IncaMail is broad. Find out which documents your public authority could send securely via IncaMail in future.
- Human resources: Payslips, time sheets, salary statements, pension fund statements
- Court / judiciary: Use in various official procedures, such as civil and criminal proceedings or debt collection and bankruptcy proceedings, court decisions, communication with lawyers
- Regional employment center: Communication with jobseekers, course providers, etc.
- Commercial registry: Extracts
- Tax administration: Tax assessment notices
- Office of Personnel: Payslips
References: what our customers say
Many public authorities are already benefiting from the ability to send confidential documents securely via IncaMail. Take a look at some inspirational stories and find out how your public authority can also benefit from IncaMail.
Questions about IncaMail?
We will be happy to help.
Give us a call
Switzerland & international
+41 848 000 414
CHF 0.08/min. from landline phones within Switzerland
0951 6029 79 98
Write to us
Send us your query directly online
Consult FAQs via the convenient online help
Post CH Communication Ltd