IncaMail web interface
Send encrypted private messages
Here’s how easy it is to use IncaMail
The recipient receives an e-mail electronically signed by Swiss Post. They open the e-mail and click on the "Read" button.
The recipient then opens the message with their personal IncaMail password or requests a key link to open the message.
Security with IncaMail
Advantages of the encryption process
- The content of the sender’s messages and attachments are not permanently stored on the IncaMail platform.
- Third parties have no means of reading the content of messages.
- IncaMail meets all EU and Swiss compliance requirements for contract data processing.
- IncaMail is officially recognized by the Swiss Federal Department of Justice and Police as a secure delivery platform.
Comparison of prices
* ↑ With the free Basic account, send ten confidential or personal e-mails per month free of charge.
** ↑ By upgrading to the Premium account, send unlimited e-mails with IncaMail. Fair usage: max. 50 per day. The “Registered” dispatch option is also available free of charge.
Receiving encrypted e-mails and sending initial answers is also free. This applies to both Basic and Premium accounts.
What our users think
About one Swiss citizen in ten is now registered with IncaMail. More than one million users around the globe rely on the Swiss Post e-mail encryption service. Here are a few comments about IncaMail: