Exports, imports & customs clearance
Shipping goods abroad
Comparison of services
- Express worldwide
- Transport to over 200 countries
- All-in prices according to effective weight
- Free collection
Swiss Post GLS
- Mailing of heavy parcels up to 40 kg
- Individual customs clearance solutions
- Expert advice on customs and taxation issues
- Parcel post to over 200 countries worldwide
- Two options: PRIORITY (quick), ECONOMY (inexpensive)
- Liability up to CHF 1,000
- Max. 30 kg and 100 x 60 x 60 cm
- Electronic Track & Trace
Export customs clearance for business customers
- If you send consignments abroad using PostPac International, the customs duty and VAT is calculated for the recipient.
- You can send goods to over 100 countries with DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). This means that your recipient pays less duty and tax.
- For customs declarations, you always need a UID number.
- If you send goods within the EU, you require the EORI number of your buyer, except for private use.
Customs clearance solutions
No costs for the recipient
DDP customs clearance solution
- For Distance Selling International, GLS or URGENT
- Your customers don't need to pay duty and tax
Shipping customs clearance
For international small consignments transport
- We handle your customs clearance
- You avoid long waiting times at the border
- For small consignments or truckloads
Do you need some advice?
Post CH Ltd
Customer Service International