DDP customs clearance solution for consignments to the EU
Automated, legally compliant and cost-effective customs clearance
Who is this service for? Preconditions
“DDP customs clearance solution ” is a service for business customers who maintain a billing relationship with Swiss Post.
- You must have completed the necessary registrations in Germany (tax ID and EORI number).
- All data relevant to the consignment and customs clearance must be transferred in a prescribed format.
- Electronic import customs clearance in Germany can only be used in combination with the distance selling offer of Swiss Post.
- The DDP customs clearance solution can only be used for an annual dispatch volume of at least 1,000 items. As a transitional period, a minimum quantity of 500 items is assumed for the first year of dispatch.
- For Germany: day of posting + 3-4 working days
- For Europe: day of posting + 4-5 working days
Franking: based on the consignment data uploaded to our system, a label detailing the sender and recipient address as well as the postage paid impression is generated. The label must be attached to the consignment by the sender.
DDP consignments can be submitted to any acceptance point or handed over during an existing collection.
For even simpler integration: the DDP customs clearance solution is now also available in the PepperShop shop software.
“Webshop Connector International” online service
Clear your consignments through customs easily, securely and automatically
Use the “Webshop Connector International (WSC)” online service to send international small goods consignments easily and securely through customs. You can securely connect your web shop in just a few clicks. The WSC service enables you to automatically print shipping labels for small goods to the EU and use our simple and reliable DDP customs clearance solution.
Step by step
Stamps and franking solutions for your letter postage.
Addressing & designing mail
How you can address and design letters correctly.
Customs clearance & declaration
You must declare consignments sent abroad. Ensure a smooth customs procedure with the right accompanying documents.
You can post letters in letter boxes or hand them in at a branch.
Track & Trace
With Track & Trace, you can keep track of your consignments at all times.
Response & returns
Increase your response and manage returns efficiently.
Our international customer service team will be glad to advise you.
Give us a call
00 800 888 777 00 (from abroad)
CHF 0.08/min. from landline phones within Switzerland
Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Write to us
Send your query directly to our specialists online.
How to find us
Post CH Ltd
Customer Service International
3030 Berne, Switzerland