Exports, imports & customs clearance
Shipping goods abroad
Comparison of services
Export customs clearance for business customers
- If you send consignments abroad using International small goods or PostPac International, as a basic rule, the customs duty and VAT is calculated for the recipient.
- With Urgent BusinessTarget not accessible and Swiss Post GLS you can also send DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) consignments worldwide. This means that your recipients pay less duty and tax.
- We would be happy to give you the relevant information concerning IOSS (German version) (import one stop shop) and tell you about our shipping solution with numerous advantages.
- When sending goods abroad using PostPac International and international small goods, we require a complete customs declaration from you. We would be happy to help you create these accompanying documents.
- For International accompanying documents, the customs tariff number must be stated. TaresTarget not accessible helps you to find the tariff number for your items.
- If you are sending goods to business recipients in the EU, you will require the EORI number of the purchaser.
Customs clearance solutions
Shipping to Europe
Import One Stop Shop IOSS
Customs regulations in Germany
Electronic import customs clearance is mandatory in Germany
- We ensure that your processes are legally compliant
- Efficient and affordable individual customs clearance with Swiss Post GLS
- Possible to connect to your ERP
Your contact options
How to contact us
Give us a call
CHF 0.08/min. from landline phones within Switzerland
Monday to Friday
8 a.m.–5.30 p.m.
+41 848 48 48 47
Post CH Ltd
Customer Service International