Logistics & warehousing
Rich Content Section
Storage with Swiss Post
Looking to relieve the workload at your warehouse at peak times? Do you have to store dangerous, bulky or very small products?
Entrust your logistics processes to us, either in part or in full, and enjoy the following advantages:
- You will not need reserves or investment in staff, buildings or infrastructure.
- You only pay for what you actually use and have no over- or undercapacity.
- This enables you to reduce fixed costs and become more flexible.
- You do not bear the risk of a complete warehouse infrastructure.
- You can concentrate on your core business.
Interested? Our logistics experts will be happy to advise you.
An all-in logistics solution for distance selling
The inventory management of the future is called YellowCube. You can concentrate on your core business – we take care of the rest.
- Incoming goods
- Returns management
Central and temporary storage
Save time and money by outsourcing cross-docking to us. What we do for you:
- Check the incoming goods
- Combine with goods from other suppliers
- Prepare for forwarding
This helps you simplify your logistics considerably and ideally outsource your temporary storage facilities.
Construction site logistics
Logistics solutions for major construction projects
In partnership with Amberg Loglay, we develop specialist planning solutions for the management of construction sites, with implementation undertaken using digital services.
- Efficient construction site management
- Time and cost savings
- Use of the Internet of things
By considering logistics and their impact right from the concept phase, you can successfully bring lean projects to fruition.
Shipping temperature-sensitive goods safely
Mass-compatible shipping solutions for temperature sensitive goods within specific temperature ranges and for temperature measurement during transport