More impact, lower cost
Rich Content Section
Service and features
Swiss Post publication solutions enable the publishing of magazines or other regularly produced publications to be outsourced in part or in full. They increase the impact of the medium in the marketplace, raise publishing efficiency and reduce costs.
Comprehensive publishing services
The outsourcing services offered encompass a chain of interlocking publishing services. These span the entire development, production and distribution processes of publishing: from market and target group analyses, conceptional support, address data management, and handling of user and advertising markets, through to shipping and distribution logistics.
Enhancement of your publication
Market studies and fact-based assessment of your magazine/customer magazine are also used to identify optimization potential. Consistent alignment with the target group combined with goal-oriented marketing measures can strengthen reader retention and attract new readers. A professionally designed, target-group-oriented publication is also attractive to potential advertisers.
A modular service concept
You can make use of outsourced publishing as an integrated, complete solution or as a clever combination of individual service modules as required. This modular structure means the range of publishing services can offer the highest level of flexibility.
Consistent professionalism guaranteed
With a complete publication solution, Swiss Post acts as the general contractor. It undertakes core postal services, such as address data management, mailing management, implementation of dialogue marketing measures, and handling of shipping management. Swiss Post works together with suitable external partners for tasks and partial processes outside of its areas of competence, but it assumes overall responsibility for seamless execution.
Transparency and control
As the client, you are always up to date with ongoing activities. Swiss Post provides you with a solid basis on which to make decisions and guarantees absolute transparency through detailed reporting.
- Development of independent impact studies in collaboration with appropriate market and opinion research specialists
- Support for internal editing or for the external content agency in developing and providing relevant content
- Readership analyses and definition of the core and secondary target groups, reviewing and cleaning of the address database
- Reviewing of publication positioning
- Development and implementation of dialogue marketing measures
- Address data management / subscriber management
- Reviewing the suitability of the medium as a means of advertising third-party offers
- Evaluation and acquisition of potential advertisers in collaboration with suitable media buying specialists
- Development and optimization of the layout, or support and supervision of the commissioned designers
- Performance of the prepress stage by suitable specialists
- Definition of measures for optimizing production costs
- Production planning
- Service tender for the print order, appraisal of tenders and consultation with the client in choosing an appropriate print shop
- Monitoring of printing and quality checks
- Definition of measures for optimizing transport costs
- Dispatch planning, execution and inspection of transport operations headed to the acceptance and collection points
Distribution performed in accordance with the client’s specified distribution concept. The following options are available:
- Direct delivery / daytime delivery
- Unaddressed delivery in the defined distribution zones
- Delivery to retail sector channels (kiosks, petrol station shops etc.)
- Distribution abroad through to and including delivery to the end customer
- Special placements
- Digitization and delivery as an e-paper
- Processing of non-deliverable consignments, address research and updating of the address file
We are here to help
Give us a call
CHF 0.08/min. from landline phones within Switzerland
Monday till Friday: 7.30am - 6pm
Saturday: 8am to 12 noon
Write to us
Send your query directly online to our specialists.
For the deaf
For the deaf or hard of hearing
Post CH Ltd
Swiss Post Contact Center