International Transport Logistics
Imports and exports from and to Europe
Here’s how it works
- Collection at the loading point
- Transport to a platform in Switzerland: Swiss Post hub, parcel center, letter center, direct delivery to the end recipient
- Unloading of goods
We transport consignments from Switzerland to anywhere in Europe and from anywhere in Europe to Switzerland.
Type of transport
- Small consignments, partial and full loads
- Transport of dangerous goods
- Direct journeys with sprinters
- Second loading/unloading point
- Provision of loading equipment on the ramp (partial and whole loads)
- Transport insurance cover
- Carriage of dangerous goods
- Extended waiting time at the loading/unloading point
- Procedure in the event of refusal to accept
Who is this service for?
Swiss Post International Transport Logistics is a range of services for business customers who require cross-border transportation.
Our services do not include:
- Temperature controlled transport of whole loads, isotherm
- Temperature controlled transport of small consignments, isotherm
- Sea freight
- Transport of food
- Transport of weapons
- Removals transport
- Transport of valuables or works of art
- Intra-European transport of any kind (start/end point not in Switzerland)
The goods must be accompanied by documents facilitating customs control in the country of origin and receipt.
We organize this transport via networks of selected partners.
Prices and discounts
Please contact us or let us know your wishes. If necessary, we will first consult with you and then give you a quotation.
We collect the goods from the location indicated by you.
Customs clearance, declaration
CHF 0.08/min. from landline phones within Switzerland
Monday till Friday: 7am - 12 noon and 1pm - 5.30pm
Write to us
For the deaf
For the deaf or hard of hearing
Post CH Ltd
International transport logistics