Main content area
Having parcels collected from home
Do you want to save yourself the time and effort of going to the branch? You can – by having your parcel collected from home. With pick@home, the parcel carrier collects your return parcels from your home or another address of your choice.
Using the pick@home online service, you send us the order to collect your parcels.
Manage pick@home with your smartphone
Manage the smart pick@home collection service when on the go. You can easily enter collection orders using the Post-App. The Post-App is available for iPhones and Android smartphones.
- You pay conveniently and directly during the order process.
- The collection address can be freely chosen (e.g. from the office).
- The collection date can be freely chosen (within ten working days from the order receipt).
- You can use the pre-printed return labels from the online shops.
- You can order pick@home for the following day until shortly before midnight.
- You receive confirmation by e-mail or SMS.
- If the parcel is not handed over by you personally, it must be deposited at the location agreed before 7.30 a.m. on the date of collection.
Your parcel collection options
|A business reply label from your mail order company||You have a pre-printed return label with the remark “Business reply label”. Register the consignment number visible on the label. The mail order company will assume the costs for the return shipping.|
|A return label starting with consignment number 99.01||If you have received a return label from your mail order company which starts with the consignment number 99.01, you can benefit from a price reduction. To do this, register the consignment number visible on the label.|
|I do not yet have a shipping label||Via the «Domestic parcel labels» online service you create shipping labels and order the collection.|
You are only entitled to a full or partial price reduction if the mail order company has reached a corresponding agreement with Swiss Post.
Your preferred online shop may have already integrated pick@home into its own website. If this is the case, you can conveniently register your returns in the online shop once the goods have been received.
You can find all our pick@home partners in the «References/Partners» dropdown menu.