Change of address with forwarding
Register a change of address and have mail forwarded
Service and features
With the “Change of address with forwarding” online service, you can notify us of your change of address so that we can update your personal customer address in our database and forward your mail to you.
The following functions and value-added services are available:
- Change your personal customer address in Swiss Post’s database.
- Arrange a forwarding order with Swiss Post.
- Add other people for whom the current order applies.
- Select an individual start date from which the change of address or forwarding is to apply (starting immediately or from a specific date).
- Once you have consented to the “Address update” service, Swiss Post will inform third parties already in possession of your old address of the change if they request it.
- With the “Notification of move” value-added service, you can inform companies of your new address quickly and easily. The selected companies will be notified directly by Swiss Post.
- Receive a welcome letter from Swiss Post and benefit from useful tips, information and vouchers.
- Get a detailed overview of all upcoming, current and completed orders for your address.
Who is this service for?
The “Change of address with forwarding” online service is suitable for private individuals and business customers who wish to inform Swiss Post of their current address and have their mail forwarded.
To use the “Change of address with forwarding” online service, you must log in and register for the service.
Find out more about our range of services and the options available for your move.