Track consignments (Track & Trace)
Check the status of consignments simply and conveniently online
Rich content section
|Courier/Express consignments, parcels, letters, international consignments ||X||X|
|Basic and value-added services||X||X|
|Shipping process, current consignment status||X||X|
|Monitoring individual items||X E-mail||X E-mail, SMS|
|Storage of tracking orders (Letter ID, pallets)||X E-mail|
|Recipient name and signature ||X|
|Bulk letter mailings||X|
1 ↑ For details, see: “Frequently asked questions (FAQs)”
2 ↑ Only for consignments with signed-for delivery in Switzerland. For details see: “Frequently asked questions (FAQs)”
3 ↑ Only consignments that pass through the automatic sorting facilities in Swiss Post’s parcel centers. For details see: “Frequently asked questions (FAQs)”
Service and features
Do you rarely use our services and not yet have a billing relationship with Swiss Post? Then our standard services are available for you to use.
Enter the number of your consignment and find out where your consignment currently is and whether it has already been delivered to the recipient. Or create a tracking order to automatically receive an e-mail notification when the status of the consignment selected changes.
You can use the online service with or without an account.
Do you use some of our services frequently and have a billing relationship (FL23) with Swiss Post? Then our special conditions are available for you to use.
More data available
With the “Track consignments” special conditions, you can track your consignment from the time of mailing through to delivery in the same way as the standard service. You also have the following options:
- Signature and delivery address of recipient (for certain products, details: see “Frequently asked questions (FAQs)”
- Pictures of parcels, Swiss-Express “Moon” consignments and machine-sorted letters with barcode
- Additional information such as your own reference, dimensions for parcels or detailed place of delivery
- Delivery of status changes for tracked consignments via e-mail or SMS
In addition to searching for items by consignment number, “Track consignments” also allows you to search using other criteria:
- Own reference (for express and parcel consignments)
- Franking licence or invoice reference numbers
- Date range (maximum range of 30 days)
- Consignment number range
- Recipient and recipient location (for small consignments only)
- Various search filters for returns
You can also choose how to display the search:
- On screen (just like the standard consignment tracking)
- In a CSV file (for transfer to Excel)
- PDF with pictures for returns
- Search for date of posting, franking licence, invoice reference number (Letter ID, returns) or consignment number (from-to search)
Great added value with just a few clicks of the mouse!.
- In order to use the premium service, you will need a billing relationship with Swiss Post and a franking licence and you must log in.
- To view item pictures, FlashPlayer 9.0 (or higher) must be installed.
This might interest you too
Keeps recipients up-to-date with information about consignments that are on the way, even without the consignment number.
“Track consignments” web service
Integration of consignment tracking in systems, websites and online shops.
Track consignments URL
With the “Track consignments URL”, you can incorporate a consignment barcode into a link and request the status of parcel, express, letter and international consignments.
Recipients and senders are automatically informed about the status of the consignment via electronic means.