Webshop Connector International
Send abroad simply, securely and reliably
Service and features
Would you like to sell your products abroad or open up new markets? The “Webshop Connector International” online service enables you to simply and securely use the solution to ship small goods via your web shop. Benefit from the integrated IOSS shipping solution and your customers will avoid unexpected customs and tax duties when they receive their consignment.
The “Webshop Connector International” online service provides you with the following options:
- You can create the shipping labels for your international small goods consignments individually or in combination.
- The paperless, electronic registration allows you to register your small goods consignments – without any additional processing effort – directly from your webshop’s order information (EAD data).
- WSC is IOSS-compatible, which means you can store your IOSS number in the master data and send it automatically for shipments to the EU (further information about IOSS: www.post.ch/ioss)
- The consignment numbers (Track & Trace) are transmitted to your web shop, which makes it possible to forward the numbers to your customers.
- The integrated Track & Trace service allows you and your customers to access and track the status of your consignments at any time.
Who is this service for?
The “WSC” online service is suitable for web shop operators who send small goods consignments abroad.
Use of the “WSC” online service including plug-in is free of charge.
- You must register with the “My Post” customer portal to use the “WSC” online service.
- The web shop solution you use must be supported by “Webshop Connector International”. Optionally, you can also use the file upload function.
- You need a printer to print the shipping labels which are created.
The web shop is configured in three easy steps:
- Step 1: Expanding the online product catalogue with customs-relevant information
- Step 2: Creating the interface authorization for a secure data connection
- Step 3: Installing the plug-in to display tracking numbers in the web shop
The Magento 2, Shopify and WooCommerce shop solutions are currently supported. Further web shop solutions will be added in future. Detailed installation instructions for each shop solution and information on integrating new web shop solutions can be obtained from the responsible sales consultant.