You ensure everything is on the right track.
Pre-apprenticeship logistics technician
You still do not have an apprenticeship or need more preparation. Over a year, you’ll receive insights into the field of logistics – from receipt, to storage, to delivery. You’ll support the professionals with all tasks that arise and help out wherever needed.
This training is aimed at:
- Young people aged between 15 and 20 who have not yet found an apprenticeship after leaving school
- People who for linguistic, academic or personal reasons need more preparation time before starting an apprenticeship
What you have to offer:
- You’re interested in the professional field of logistics
- You can read, speak and understand German
- You’re reliable, physically resilient and enjoy learning
Training and vocational school
The training lasts for one year. At the letter center, you’ll take receipt of and process incoming consignments and operate the flat sorting machines. You’ll also load and unload vehicles. You’ll study German, IT and mathematics at school. Coaches will help you to improve your application documents and to prepare you for the search for an apprenticeship.
Swiss Post offers pre-apprenticeships at the Zurich-Mülligen letter center.
After completing the pre-apprenticeship, you’ll obtain an employment reference from Swiss Post. The aim is for you to have found a training place by the end of the pre-apprenticeship.