We are right here for you – but with some changes
Our top priority is to fulfil our universal service obligation for Switzerland, even in this exceptional situation. Many of our branches remain open and our online services are also available at all times.
At the same time, our mail carriers’ health is of the utmost importance to us. Please maintain a distance of 2 metres from others in your branch and from the delivery staff, make cashless payments and allow delivery staff to sign for registered consignments. That way we’ll all protect each other.
Thank you for your understanding and stay healthy.
- 30.03.2020: The Confederation’s postal requirements are being adapted to the crisis
- 27.03.2020: Swiss Post employees must be able to comply with social distancing
- 27.03.2020: Interview with Roberto Cirillo in the Luzernerzeitung (in German)
- 27.03.2020: Interview with Roberto Cirillo in Blick (in German)
- 26.03.2020: Swiss Post reacts to falling customer volumes and relieves pressure on employees
- 24.03.2020: Coronavirus: Swiss Post is right here for you – online, too
- 20.03.2020: Post unterstützt die Schweizer Wirtschaft – Zeitfenster für A-Post ausgedehnt
- 20.03.2020: Is my Swiss Post branch closed? In this list, you can find out which branches are currently closed or have shortened opening hours.
- 19.03.2020: Einschränkungen im Angebot: Hier finden Sie eine Übersicht über die derzeit bekannten Anpassungen.
- 19.03.2020: Die Post nimmt für zahlreiche Länder keine Exportsendungen mehr an
- 18.03.2020: Implementation of additional measures against the coronavirus: certain Swiss Post branches will open later than usual today
- 17.03.2020: Die Postmitarbeitenden leisten auch in Zeiten des Coronavirus einen Sondereinsatz