Offers on request
Making sure your shopping never costs you more than it has to
Win one of 50 shopping vouchers worth CHF 100.
Select your desired provider in the online service now and with a bit of luck you could win prizes worth a combined total of CHF 5,000.
Each additional provider you select increases your chances of winning.
All persons over the age of 18 who are domiciled in Switzerland are eligible to participate, with the exception of Swiss Post employees and their family members. All customers of offers on request with at least one selected provider will be automatically entered into the prize draw. The deadline for entries is 31 December 2019. All information will be handled confidentially and will not be forwarded to third parties. Prizes may not be transferred to third parties or paid in cash. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the prize draw. Any right of appeal is excluded. The participants consent to these conditions of participation.
The advantages for you:
- You'll receive offers only from providers you select.
- You can change your selection at any time.
- We respect “No advertising” stickers on your private letter box – you won't receive any unaddressed catalogues or flyers.
- Swiss Post does not forward your address to the advertising companies. Your data remains protected.
- The “Offers on request” service is of course free for you to use.
With the free “Offers on request” service, you receive flyers and brochures from your favourite providers despite the “No advertising” sticker on your letter box. Simply select the companies you would like to receive offers from. Swiss Post will then send you the corresponding offers in an addressed envelope.
Here’s how it works
- Start the “Offers on request” online service and select the provider of your choice.
- Register free of charge and accept the General Terms and Conditions. If you're already registered, log in with your e-mail address.
- Receive your “Offers on request” by post and start saving.
Do you have a “No advertising” sticker on your letter box? Then you will still not receive any unaddressed flyers and catalogues.
Bookmark your favourite providers
“Offers on request” is constantly expanding. If you don't see the provider you're looking for, you can easily set a reminder. As soon as the company is active, you'll receive the offers automatically.