Legal documents with special delivery
Minimize effort and costs
Service and features
After failed delivery by the mail carrier and after expiry of the collection time limit of seven days from the post office counter, we arrange for a special delivery of your document to the recipient’s domicile.
This takes place within ten working days (Mon – Sat) after the initial consignment acceptance, taking into consideration the legally permitted delivery times (according to the Swiss Debt Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law): Mon – Fri, 7 a.m – 8 p.m.
Criteria for the special delivery will be contractually agreed with you.
- Delivery times: e.g. Mon – Fri, 12 noon – 8 p.m.; Sat, 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Delivery zones: In largely rural areas, we determine the price according to the following criteria: Percentage allocation of urban/rural delivery areas (Please contact us should you have any questions)
- Success rate: Together, we contractually determine an average annual success rate.
- Confidentiality: Our mail carriers are subject to postal secrecy and guarantee you confidentiality.
- High delivery rate: The high delivery rates reduce your administrative workload and, in turn, your costs. We increase the delivery rate of your documents by reaching the recipients at off-peak times.
- Efficiency: For a special delivery, none of your own staff are involved and there is hardly any administrative work for the authorities. Your employees can concentrate on their core competences. You gain time and save money, as the processes become shorter for you and your customers.
Who is this service for?
The “Legal documents with special delivery” service is aimed at debt collection offices and courts.
Special delivery of legal documents is available from 25.30 CHF (excl. VAT).
Withdrawal of legal documents
A withdrawal order enables you to withdraw legal documents which are already being processed by Swiss Post.
We are here to help
Give us a call
CHF 0.08/min. from landline phones within Switzerland
Monday till Friday: 7.30am - 6pm
Saturday: 8am to 12 noon
Write to us
Send your query directly online to our specialists.
For hearing impaired persons
For deaf or hearing impaired persons
Post CH Ltd
Swiss Post Contact Center