Frank letters with ease via the Post-App
Don’t have a stamp to hand? DigitalStamp offers you an easy way of franking letters for Switzerland via the Post-App. No matter where you are – at home or on the go.
Here’s how DigitalStamp for letters works
Want to frank your letter via the Post-App? Follow these step-by-step instructions:
Open the Post-App
Select the “Send” tile and then the “Frank letters” tile
Frank your mail
Select the required letter format. Select A or B Mail delivery
Pay for DigitalStamp
Select initial payment method or change and pay
Use the letter code
Write the letter code by hand as shown − on three lines and in a clearly legible way in the top right-hand corner of the envelope. Use a dark ballpoint pen or fine felt-tip. The letter code is valid for ten days and can only be used once.
Send your mail
Post your letter in any yellow letter box, or drop it off at a Swiss Post branch
The selected franking can be written by hand in the top right-hand corner of the envelope in the form of a letter code.
- The letter code is valid for ten days following receipt.
- It can only be used once.
- Receipts for orders can be accessed at any time in the “WebStamp” online service*
* ↑ This function can be used once address verification has been completed.
- Installation of the Post-App and the new DigitalStamp service on your smartphone is free of charge.
- For the letter code, you pay for your chosen shipping option directly in the Post-App. There are no additional costs.
- Apple iOS or iPadOS from version 11, or Android from version 6.0
- The Post-App (version 7.2.0) must be installed on your smartphone
- A common payment method (direct debit, e-finance, credit card, TWINT or credit) must be saved
- An active Internet connection