Sent off in the morning, there by 5 p.m.
SameDay afternoon consignments
Do you want your consignment to arrive at its destination this afternoon? Then SameDay afternoon is the right option for you. The service covers 90% of Swiss and Liechtenstein households from Monday to Friday and your consignments are delivered to recipients by 5 p.m.
Rich Content Section
Here’s how it works
- You can hand in your urgent consignments at one of the 59 branches (Monday to Friday). The latest time for posting is between 10 a.m. and 12.30 p.m., depending on the acceptance point.
- Your consignments are delivered until 5 p.m. to recipients in the specific delivery area.
Prices SameDay afternoon
Sending a consignment with SameDay afternoon costs CHF 64.00 including VAT, irrespective of weight and size.
If your postcode is not listed here, delivery with SameDay afternoon is unfortunately not possible.
|PC 1000-1870||PC 1880-2088||PC 2300-2830||PC 2842-3617||PC 3624-6354||PC 6362-8847||PC 8852-9631|
Destinations and posting locations
Find out which destinations you can reach with SameDay afternoon and where you can post your consignment.
Formats and weights
- Consignments up to 30 kg
- Bulky goods: length max. 250 cm, girth max. 400 cm (2 × height + 2 × width + longest side)
- The consignment price is reimbursed upon request if delivery is delayed, if the tolerance limit of plus/minus 5 minutes was surpassed.
- Track & Trace
- In the event of loss, damage or incorrect delivery, we are liable for up to a maximum of CHF 500 without a value-added service for private customers, in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions “Postal Services for Private Customers”.
Possible value-added services
There are no recipient services available for SameDay consignments, and as such, the following forms of addressing are excluded: P.O. Box, poste restante, PickPost, My Post 24. For these kinds of addressing, we cannot guarantee that the service will be adhered to, and the price of the consignment cannot be refunded if there is a delay.