Swiss-Express "Innight" Automotive
Night logistics for vehicle parts
Service and features
The Swiss-Express "Innight" Automotive solution is suitable for vehicle spare parts manufacturers and retailers. You supply garages and workshops in Switzerland and Liechtenstein and want to fully meet your customers’ specific logistics needs.
What we offer
With "Innight" Automotive, we collect vehicle parts from your warehouse and deliver them to garages and workshops the same night. The requested parts arrive quickly and conveniently at your customer’s premises before the working day begins. This means time is saved for repairs, and your customers require less storage space. To prevent damage, handling and bundling are carried out by hand.
Collection from Monday to Friday
- Collection in Switzerland and abroad during the late afternoon or evening
- Delivered to our logistics centers in Pfungen, Niederbipp and Fétigny
- Transmission of consignment data with the “Manage Innight consignments” (Swiss-Express Web) online service or via an EDI interface
Delivery from Tuesday to Saturday
We deliver your goods on the same night, or in accordance with an individual agreement with you. To ensure access, we manage around 8,000 anonymized keys and badges.
The following services are also available
- Where necessary, we transport your goods using lift gate trucks
- Fast and easy returns and container management
- Import and export customs clearance
- Carbon-neutral delivery with "pro clima"
Notes on preparing your consignments
You can send the following types of goods with Swiss-Express "Innight":
- Goods that are not classified as dangerous goods in accordance with explicit transport regulations. This excludes goods under the limited quantity (“LQ”) exemption
- Goods that a driver can handle using a trolley or pallet truck.
- Goods with a maximum length of 300 cm and a maximum girth (longest side and circumference) of 400 cm.
- Weights up to 400 kg per transport unit
- Goods that are packaged securely for transportation and the nature of which does not constitute a threat to the environment or to the health and safety of Swiss Post's employees.
- Sender address
- Recipient address
- Consignment barcode
- Routing number
Transmit consignment data by 9 p.m. at the latest using the “Manage Innight” consignments (Swiss-Express Web) online service or via an EDI interface.
Returns and container management
Your customers prepare the returns at an agreed delivery point. We collect the returns on our next delivery round. We transport the returns daily, once a week, or as requested to a location agreed with you. You need to identify the items to be returned using a returns label.
Returning empty containers
Your customers prepare the empty containers at an agreed delivery point. We collect these on our next delivery round and transport them to the location agreed with you.
This might interest you too
Spare parts delivered directly to the technician's service vehicle
We collect vehicle parts in Switzerland and abroad and deliver them directly to the technician’s service vehicle overnight.
Accessing the "Innight" Automotive solution
Write to us
Post CH Ltd