Swiss-Express “Innight” Medica
The overnight logistics solution for hospitals
Service and features
Your medical products or technical devices need to arrive punctually at the hospital or physician’s practice. In cases where operating equipment needs to be returned quickly, we collect returns between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. at over 220 hospitals in Switzerland.
For hospitals and physicians
We serve all hospitals in Switzerland and Liechtenstein and deliver your consignments by 6 a.m. The Swiss-Express “Innight” Medica solution helps you reduce your stocks and related capital.
Dispatch and collection from Monday to Friday
- Collection in Switzerland and abroad during the late afternoon or evening
- Posting at our logistics center in Niederbipp
- Transmission of consignment data with the “Manage Innight consignments” (Swiss-Express Web) online service or via an EDI interface
Delivery from Tuesday to Saturday
You specify the place of delivery. It can be the pre-op area, the operating theatre door or handed in at the reception. We manage delivery points, anonymized keys and badges for over 220 hospitals in Switzerland. For urgent consignments, you can contact our Customer Service by phone or e-mail, or you can get in touch directly with our courier partner www.swissconnect.ch.
You can use our “Manage Innight consignments” (Swiss-Express Web) online service to order a separate courier trip.
The following services are also available
- Fast, straightforward returns
- Import and export customs clearance
“Manage Innight consignments” online service
With the “Manage Innight consignments” (Swiss-Express Web) online service, you can order labels, manage and track your consignments and receive detailed reports. This means you have a clear overview of all boxes and containers used.
You have an individual Swiss-Express “Innight” contract for night transport with Swiss Post.
Notes on preparing your consignments
You can send the following types of goods with Swiss-Express “Innight”:
- Innight can be used to ship dangerous goods up to 1,000 ADR points
- Goods with a maximum length of 250 cm and a maximum girth (longest side and circumference) of 400 cm.
- Weights up to a maximum of 250 kg per transport unit (up to a maximum 400 kg per consignment)
- Goods that do not protrude beyond the side of the load carrier (e.g. EUR pallets (120 cm x 80 cm))
- Goods that are packaged securely for transportation and the nature of which does not constitute a threat to the environment or to the health and safety of Swiss Post's employees
As the maximum permissible load may vary depending on the type and nature of the consignment, we will agree to conditions on a case-by-case basis.
We collect your returns during the following delivery round. For the larger hospitals, we collect returns daily between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Accessing the "Innight" Medica solution
Write to us
For the deaf
For the deaf or hard of hearing
Post CH Ltd