Swiss-Express "Innight" Shop
Goods delivery to shops during the night
Service and features
What we offer
With the "Innight" Shop service, we deliver to your sales outlets before shops open or at an individually agreed time. On request, we will deliver the goods directly to the right shelves.
Goods can also be exchanged between branches at night. Thanks to our ingenious key management system, we also place deliveries securely and smoothly in areas fitted with alarms.
And a continuous flow of goods means you need less storage space in your shop. This means you maximize your sales area and save time and money.
Collection from Monday to Friday
- Collection in Switzerland and abroad during the late afternoon or evening
- Delivered to our logistics centers in Pfungen, Niederbipp and Fétigny
- Transmission of consignment data with the “Manage Innight consignments” (Swiss-Express Web) online service or via an EDI interface
Delivery from Tuesday to Saturday
We deliver your goods in or in front of your shop anywhere in Switzerland and Liechtenstein. To ensure access, we manage around 8,000 anonymized keys and badges.
The following services are also available
- Fast and easy returns and container management
- Import and export customs clearance
- Carbon-neutral delivery with “pro clima”
Who is this service for?
Your sales staff can attend exclusively to customers during opening times, and shops can reduce their stocks.
We deliver directly to your tenants’ shops during the night. This means customers are not disturbed by goods deliveries during the day, and shops can reduce their stocks.
Notes on preparing your consignments
You can send the following types of goods with Swiss-Express "Innight":
- Goods that are not classified as dangerous goods in accordance with explicit transport regulations. This excludes goods under the limited quantity (“LQ”) exemption.
- Goods that a driver can handle using a trolley or pallet truck.
- Goods with a maximum length of 250 cm and a maximum girth (longest side and circumference) of 400 cm.
- Goods that are packaged securely for transportation and the nature of which does not constitute a threat to the environment or to the health and safety of Swiss Post's employees.
- Sender address
- Recipient address
- Consignment barcode
- Routing number
Transmit consignment data by 9 p.m. at the latest using the “Manage Innight consignments” (Swiss-Express Web) online service or via an EDI interface.
Returns and container management
Your customers prepare the returns at an agreed delivery point. We collect the returns on our next delivery round. We transport the returns daily, once a week, or as requested to the location agreed with you. You need to identify the items to be returned using a returns label.
Returning empty containers
Your customers prepare the empty containers at an agreed delivery point. We collect these on our next delivery round and transport them to the location agreed with you.
Rich content section
Accessing the "Innight" Shop solution
Write to us
For hearing impaired persons
For deaf or hearing impaired persons
Post CH Ltd