Swiss-Express "Innight" Spare Parts
Spare parts delivered directly to service vehicles
Here’s how it works
Even with less external storage space, you want to maintain fast service processes. At the same time, your technicians need to remain equipped at all times without having to carry all the parts around with them.
What we offer
We collect your spare parts in Switzerland and abroad and deliver them directly to the designated technician before the working day begins. Thanks to "Innight" Spare Parts, technicians save time by cutting out trips to the warehouse, and store fewer parts in their vehicles. On request, technicians can be notified in advance of a delivery.
Collection from Monday to Friday
- Collection in Switzerland and abroad during the late afternoon or evening
- Delivered to our logistics centers in Pfungen, Niederbipp and Fétigny
- Transmission of consignment data using the “Manage Innight consignments” (Swiss-Express Web) online service or via an EDI interface
Delivery from Tuesday to Saturday
We deliver your goods on the same night before 6 a.m. or, in accordance with an individual agreement, directly to the technician’s vehicle. To gain access to the vehicle, we manage anonymized keys and badges.
The following services are also available
- Fast and easy returns and container management
- Import and export customs clearance
- Carbon-neutral delivery with “pro clima”
Notes on preparing your consignments
You can send the following types of goods with Swiss-Express "Innight":
- Goods that are not classified as dangerous goods in accordance with explicit transport regulations. This excludes goods under the limited quantity (“LQ”) exemption.
- Goods that a driver can handle using a trolley or pallet truck.
- Goods with a maximum length of 250 cm and a maximum girth (longest side and circumference) of 400 cm.
- Goods that are packaged securely for transportation and the nature of which does not constitute a threat to the environment or to the health and safety of Swiss Post's employees.
- Sender address
- Recipient address
- Consignment barcode
- Routing number
Transmit consignment data by 9 p.m. at the latest using the “Manage Innight consignments” (Swiss-Express Web) online service or via an EDI interface.
Returns and container management
Your customers prepare the returns directly in the technicians’ vehicles. We collect the returns on our next delivery round. We transport the returns daily, once a week, or as requested to a location agreed with you. You need to identify the items to be returned using a returns label.
Returning empty containers
Your customers prepare the empty containers in the technicians’ vehicles. We collect these on our next delivery round and transport them to the location agreed with you.
This might interest you too
Vehicle parts delivered at night
We collect vehicle parts from suppliers in Switzerland and abroad and deliver them directly to garages or workshops overnight. The goods will be ready for your customers before the working day begins. This saves valuable time for repairs.
Accessing the "Innight" Spare Parts solution
Write to us
For hearing impaired persons
For deaf or hearing impaired persons
Post CH Ltd