Frank parcels with ease via the Post-App
Want to frank parcels with your smartphone? DigitalStamp lets you do just that. Create your parcel labels conveniently in the Post-App. Decide whether to print out the labels yourself or to have them printed at a nearby Swiss Post branch.
Here’s how DigitalStamp for parcels works
Want to frank your parcel with the Post-App DigitalStamp service? Follow these step-by-step instructions:
Open the Post-App
Select the “Send” option and then “Frank parcels”.
Create the parcel label
Enter sender and recipient. Select weight category, speed of delivery and “registered” value-added service if required.
Pay for DigitalStamp
Select initial payment method or change and pay
Option 1: Print out ready-to-send parcel labels on standard A4 paper or adhesive labels and affix to the parcel.
Option 2: Have the parcel label printed out at selected Swiss Post branches at no additional cost. To do so, you require the parcel code.
Send your mail
Option 1: Drop off the parcel at a branch, a My Post 24 terminal or a My Post Service point (Economy only).
Option 2: Present the parcel code at a designated Swiss Post branch and hand over the parcel. Our counter staff will print out the parcel label and affix it to the parcel for you.
Places of posting available can be found directly in the Post-App via the location search.
- Installation of the Post-App and the new DigitalStamp service on your smartphone is free of charge.
- You pay for the selected shipping option directly in the Post-App. There are no additional costs.
- You benefit from a 15% online discount, excluding PostPac Priority weighing between 2 and 10 kg.
- The parcel label or parcel code can only be used once.
- It is valid for ten days.
- Please note the acceptance cut-off times for punctual delivery of your mail.
- Receipts for orders can be viewed at any time in the “Domestic parcel labels” online service
DigitalStamp for letters
Whether for A or B Mail – all you need are your smartphone and a pen. You can also frank letters conveniently with the Post-App.