Legally compliant identity check with ID check
Personal identification at your front door or in the branch
Identity verification at your front door or in the branch
As a trusted partner, Swiss Post verifies and confirms the identity of your customers in accordance with the legal requirements. If required, it is also possible to have legal contracts signed. The relevant data and electronic copies of the identification documents are directly transferred to your systems using reliable and secure interfaces. This makes it very easy for business customers to efficiently attract new customers and save on costs while fulfilling all legal requirements.
In the branch
ID check in the Swiss Post branch
- Electronic processing and data transfer
- Create a digital copy of an ID document
- Complies with the Anti Money Laundering Act
- Contract signing is possible
At your front door
Using ID check by letter
- Option of personal identification at your front door
- Option of contract signing at your front door
- Consistent electronic, IT-led processes
- Complies with FINMA and the Anti-Money Laundering Act
At your front door
Using ID check via parcel
- Contracts can be signed during delivery
- Nationwide coverage in Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein
- Liability of up to max. CHF 1,500 per parcel
- Consignment reports in electronic form using DataTransfer
Certified copy of ID in your branch
Do you have new customers who want to open a business relationship by correspondence? Then the “Yellow Identification” service is ideal for you. With Yellow Identification, your customers can identify themselves very simply in our branches throughout Switzerland.
- Certification of authenticity of your official ID
- Meet the obligation of identification in accordance with the Anti Money Laundering Act
- Little effort required thanks to the high level of accessibility of our dense network of branches
This might interest you too
SwissID – your secure login
Swiss Post uses SwissID
With SwissID, you can log in easily and securely to more and more Swiss online services. SwissID is a free service from SwissSign Group Ltd., a joint venture between state-owned enterprises, financial companies, insurance companies and health insurers.
- By having a single login, you’ll have access to more and more Swiss online services, allowing you to take care of everyday tasks easily, quickly and efficiently from home.
- Your personal data is optimally protected with SwissID. It is encrypted and stored exclusively in Switzerland.
- Swiss Post customers have been able to use all Swiss Post online services with SwissID since the autumn of 2017.