Barcodes and shipping labels
Order options for business customers
Order consignment barcodes or shipping labels to send consignments at home and abroad.
The advantages for you:
- You can monitor the current shipping status of your order with a barcode and the “Track consignments” service.
- Your personal user account ensures a high level of security.
- And you don’t need to install any additional software.
Here’s how it works
Orders placed by you online are free of charge. For orders which we place on your behalf, we charge a handling fee of CHF 20.00 (excl. VAT). For every order of consignment barcodes and shipping labels, we also charge a shipping fee of CHF 5.00 (excl. VAT).
You will receive the items you ordered within only two or three working days by post.
Consignment barcodes clearly identify individual consignments.
Receive consignment barcodes
- Identification feature of the sender (franking licence/customer number)
- An eight-digit, consecutive consignment no.
Use shipping labels for addressed parcel post.
Shipping labels include
- The recipient address and, if necessary, sender details (logo or text)
- The consignment barcode
If necessary value-added services
- If necessary selected delivery instructions such as have parcels deposited
On request, Swiss Post can affix the barcodes or shipping labels on your behalf for a fee. Send us your address file and we will create the shipping labels you need and affix them to your parcels (bulk mailings).
If you are interested in this service, please contact your customer advisor.
Prices of preprinted shipping labels
|Number||Price in CHF / label (excl. VAT)|