An overview of your Swiss Post customer invoices
Service and features
With the invoice manager, you can keep track of the costs for the services provided by Swiss Post. In addition, the “Cost center” option provides you with an overview of the shipping costs for each cost center.
The following functions are available to you with the “Invoice manager” online service:
- Current overview of all your invoices
- CO2 report to certify how much CO2 your consignments generate monthly or annually
- Access to all invoices from the past 18 months
- Enter individual product/service names
- Settings for physical mailing of the detailed statement for the customer invoice
- Notification settings for new invoice documents
With the “Cost center” option, the following additional functions are available:
- Recording and managing cost centers (manually or as uploads from Excel files)
- Assigning Swiss Post services to the individual cost centers
- Analysing invoice data by cost center
If you are interested in the “Cost center” additional option, please contact your customer advisor.
Who is this service for?
The invoice manager is an online service for Swiss Post business customers with a billing relationship who want greater transparency about the logistics costs incurred in their company.
The invoice manager is free of charge.