Domestic parcel labels
Print shipping labels for parcels
The advantages for you
- Simple printing of postal-compliant shipping labels with barcodes
- Print shipping labels as business reply label (GAS) for parcels
- Fast access to “Track consignments” with dedicated order numbers ensuring quicker replies to customer requests
- Improved delivery quality thanks to automated transmission of your consignment data
- Option to upload lists with recipients’ addresses
- Simple address management
- Latest Swiss Post services always easily available
You can select how you would like to use the “Domestic parcel labels” online service:
With a billing relationship and franking licence (recommended)A billing relationship with Swiss Post (including franking licence authorizing parcel post) is recommended for the use of the online service “Domestic parcel labels”. As a business customer, you will also benefit automatically from a sales discount.
I do not currently have a billing relationship with Swiss Post and wish to set one up
PrepaidUse is possible without a billing relationship by prepayment (payment by: debit and credit cards, TWINT, Swiss Post Customer Center credit)
You can use continuous-feed label printers as well as A4 laser and ink-jet printers.
This might interest you too
Here's how it works
With “Domestic parcel labels”, create and print your labels with barcodes so that you can send your parcels simply and conveniently. We offer a comprehensive range of basic and value-added services and solutions. With various notification services, you can keep your recipients up to date via SMS or e-mail.