Certified copy of ID in your branch
Rich content section
For whom and preconditions
This service is only provided in self-operated branches.
Here’s how it works
Request a certification of authenticity of your ID in your nearest branch.
The Swiss Post employee checks the ID, makes a copy and, once verified, stamps it with “Original document seen by” (surname, first name and signature of the Swiss Post employee) and the branch’s date stamp.
You receive the physical confirmation immediately.
Proof of identity accepted
- Identity card
- Valid foreigners’ residence permit for Switzerland or the Principality of Liechtenstein
- Driver’s licence (no provisional licence)
- Diplomat’s passport
- Travel documents for refugees or foreigners
- Valid identity card from the Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA)
The “Yellow Identification” service costs CHF 25.00 (incl. VAT).
Location of your nearest branch
This might interest you too
Yellow Identification for financial institutions
- Certification of authenticity of your official ID
- Physical copy of ID with signature of the checking department
- A dense branch network and a high level of accessibility
- Less effort for customers