Information about logging in to swisspost.ch
For Swiss Post staff
You can use staff vouchers as a payment method for various Swiss Post online services or load your credit.
Identification as a member of staff
To take advantage of these benefits, you must first identify yourself. Proceed as follows:
If you do not currently have a login:
- Select “Login” from the top right to go to the login screen. Click “Register”. Follow the registration process.
- When registering please note that you must enter your first and last names as they appear on your staff ID card. You also need to provide your private address directly after registration.
- If your name and address have been entered as they appear in the Swiss Post database, you will be automatically asked to identify yourself as an employee using your employee number (see the back of your staff ID card) after entering your address.
You already have a login for swisspost.ch but were not automatically asked for identification:
- Please contact Customer Service on +41 842 880 088.
- First check whether the login and staff ID details match and pass this information on to the Customer Service staff.
Reasons for unsuccessful registration as an employee:
- You are registered as a business customer (staff activation is only possible using the private Swiss Post Customer Login).
- You have several Swiss Post Customer Logins (you are already registered as an employee with another Swiss Post Customer Login).
- You have entered a double name in the Swiss Post Customer Login but not in the Swiss Post database.
If you are unable to register, contact Customer Service by calling +41 842 880 088.
Redeeming staff vouchers
You can use your staff vouchers to pay for your orders as well as load your credit. Proceed as follows:
Use staff vouchers as a payment method
- You can use staff vouchers as a payment method for various online services. When placing an order on postshop.ch, click “Login” at the top right to log in.
- Start the payment process, enter one or more staff vouchers in the “Voucher code” field and complete the payment process.
- If the order amount is less than the value of the voucher, the surplus automatically goes to the “KLP credit” E-Wallet.
Upload staff vouchers in E-Wallet (as credit)
- Log in with the Swiss Post Customer Login
- Select the “Load credit” menu item in the user profile. Click the “Load” button on the next page.
- Select “Vouchers” under the “Load credit” heading and enter one or more staff vouchers.
Please note: credit topped up using staff vouchers must be used by the end of the year. Unused credit expires on 1 January of the following year.
Reasons for unsuccessful redemption of staff vouchers:
- You are not yet registered as an employee.
- You have already redeemed your staff vouchers.
- Your staff vouchers are blocked.
- You have entered the staff vouchers into the “Discount code” field and not in the next step under the “Voucher code” field.
If you are unable to redeem your staff vouchers, please contact Customer Service on +41 842 880 088.
We are here to help
Give us a call
CHF 0.08/min. from landline phones within Switzerland
Monday till Friday: 7.30am - 6pm
Saturday: 8am to 12 noon
Write to us
Send your query directly online to our specialists.
For the deaf
For the deaf or hard of hearing
Post CH Network Ltd
Swiss Post Contact Center