Information about logging in to swisspost.ch
For current and retired Swiss Post staff
There are various discounts available to you on swisspost.ch. You can also use any staff vouchers you may have as a payment method or load your credit.
Identification as a current or retired member of staff
To take advantage of these benefits, you must first identify yourself. Proceed as follows:
If you do not currently have a login:
- Select “Login” from the top right to go to the login screen. Then scroll down the page and click on “Register”. Now follow the registration process step by step via SwissID or the Swiss Post Customer Login.
- When registering please note that you must enter your first name and last name as they appear on your staff ID card. You also need to provide your private address directly after registration.
- If your name and address have been entered as they appear in the Swiss Post database, you will be automatically asked to identify yourself as an employee using your employee number (see the back of your staff ID card) or as a retired employee using your pension fund social insurance number after entering your address. Your social insurance number can be found on personal correspondence from your pension fund.
You already have a login for swisspost.ch but were not automatically asked for identification:
- Please contact Customer Service on +41 842 880 088.
- First check whether the login and staff ID details match and pass this information to the Customer Service staff.
Reasons for unsuccessful registration as a Swiss Post employee/retiree:
- You are registered as a business customer (the activation of Swiss Post staff is only possible using the private Swiss Post Customer Login (KLP))
- You have several KLPs: (already registered as a Swiss Post employee/retiree on another KLP)
- You have entered a double name in the Swiss Post Customer Login but not in the Swiss Post database
If unable to register, contact Customer Service by calling +41 842 880 088.
Redeeming staff vouchers
You can use your staff vouchers to pay for your orders as well as load your credit. Proceed as follows:
Use staff vouchers as a payment method
- You can use staff vouchers as a payment method for various online services. When placing an order in an online shop, click on “Login” in the top right to log in.
- Start the payment process, enter one or more staff vouchers in the “Vouchercode” field and complete the payment process.
Top up your credit using staff vouchers
- Log in to the Customer Center
- Select the “Load credit” menu item in the Customer Center or in your user profile. Click on the “load” button on the next page.
- Select “Vouchers” under the “Load credit” heading and enter one or more staff vouchers.
Important, please note: Credit topped up using staff vouchers must be used by the end of the year. Any unused credit will be lost.
Reasons for unsuccessful redemption of staff vouchers:
- You are not yet recorded as a current or retired employee in the system
- Staff vouchers have already been redeemed
- Staff vouchers are blocked
- You have entered the staff vouchers into the Discount code field and not in the next step under the “Voucher code” field
- The OASI or employee number doesn’t match the staff voucher
If unable to redeem the staff vouchers, contact Customer Service by calling +41 842 880 088.
We are here to help
Give us a call
CHF 0.08/min. from landline phones within Switzerland
Monday till Friday: 7.30am - 6pm
Saturday: 8am to 12 noon
Write to us
Send your query directly online to our specialists.
For the deaf
For the deaf or hard of hearing
Post CH Ltd
Swiss Post Contact Center