Eye-catching and cost-effective parcel post
You can send PostPac Promo consignments in Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Acceptance of consignments from Monday to Friday
- Collection from the customer
- Posting at distribution bases/branches or regional parcel centers List of acceptance points
- Monday to Friday within six working days of posting
- If the recipient is absent, the parcels is left in the letter box or in front of the door (no collection note)
- We return and invoice undeliverable or unwanted parcels as PostPac Economy parcels
We will be happy to print and affix address labels on your behalf.
We decline all liability on PostPac Promo.
Packaging, adressing, weight and dimensions
- Rectangular packaging
- Packaging in other shapes is possible on request
Addressing and franking
- Own franking licence
- Address with service code (PPR)
- You can order barcode or shipping labels before posting. “Order barcodes & shipping labels” online service
- Min. weight 100 g
- Max. weight 5 kg
- Minimum format: 1.0 x 14.8 x 10.5 cm
- Maximum format: 100 x 60 x 60 cm
The dimensions, weight, content and sender must be identical for all consignments in a mailing. All consignments must be posted at the same time. You must inform us of your order at least one week before posting.
Rich Content Section
The CO2 emissions for all Swiss Post mailing products will be offset at no extra charge for you.
Swiss Post is not only reducing CO2 – for example through its use of electric vehicles – it is also offsetting carbon emissions in its delivery of all PromoPost consignments by investing in high-quality climate protection projects.
More information can be found at www.swisspost.ch/climate.