Eye-catching and cost-effective parcel post
With PostPac Promo, we generally deliver consignments two to three days after posting and no later than on the sixth work day.
Acceptance of consignments from Monday to Friday
- Collection no later than in the afternoon
- Posting at distribution bases until the late afternoon
Distribution bases and final acceptance times
- Monday to Friday within six working days of posting
- If the recipient is absent, the parcels is left in the letter box or in front of the door (no collection note)
- We return and invoice undeliverable or unwanted parcels as PostPac Economy parcels
We will be happy to print and affix address labels on your behalf.
We decline all liability on PostPac Promo.
Packaging, adressing, weight and dimensions
- Rectangular packaging
- Packaging in other shapes is possible on request
Addressing and franking
- Own franking licence
- Address with service code (PPR)
- Min. weight 100 g
- Max. weight 5 kg
- Minimum format: 1.0 x 14.8 x 10.5 cm
- Maximum format: 100 x 60 x 60 cm
The dimensions, weight, content and sender must be identical for all consignments in a mailing. All consignments must be posted at the same time. You must inform us of your order at least one week before posting.
You can send PostPac Promo in Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Every consignment sent as a PostPac Promo must be labelled with the PostPac Promo service barcode (PPR). You can order barcode or mailing labels before mailing.
Please contact the relevant salesperson. Whatever the case, we endeavour to find the ideal service for you.
Swiss Post sends all addressed domestic letters and PromoPost consignments carbon-neutrally and covers the “pro clima” surcharges for offsetting CO2 emissions. We will also transport your other postal items carbon-neutrally in return for a small surcharge.