You make the number salad taste better.
Commercial banking employee
As a commercial employee at PostFinance, you will hold consultations with customers, create financial analyses, help with back office tasks and gain an insight into the banking world. On the Challenge Your Potential (CYP) course days, you’ll acquire bank-specific expertise.
You must have successfully completed the last level of secondary education to apply for this apprenticeship.
- Enjoy advising and having contact with people
- Have a head for figures and an interest in the financial industry and business issues
- Be independent, reliable and willing to learn
Training and vocational school
The training lasts for three years. You’ll complete the specialist banking training with apprentices from other banks on the Challenge Your Potential (CYP) course. During business training, you’ll gain practical experience in various branches and departments. Various placements provide insights into the different units at PostFinance.
Training locations include Basel, Bern, Bienne, Thun, Lucerne, Olten, Bellinzona, St. Gallen, Fribourg and Zurich.
After successfully completing your apprenticeship, you’ll have lots of further training opportunities open to you, with or without the vocational school-leaving certificate. These include:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business and management
- A qualification from a professional education institution in all commercial disciplines
- A vocational diploma or higher vocational qualification, such as in marketing, accountancy or finance