DigitalStamp: buy stamps online
Frank letters with ease via the Post-App
Don’t have a stamp to hand? DigitalStamp offers you an easy way of buying a stamp online with the Post-App and franking your letter. No matter where you are – at home or on the go.
Install the Post-App and frank stamps
If you haven’t installed the Post-App yet, you can do so free of charge now. You can find the Post-App in the App Store for iOS or the Google Play Store for Android.
Select the relevant store or scan the QR code.
Here’s how DigitalStamp for letters works
Open the Post-App
Select the “Send” tile and then the “Frank letters” tile.
Frank your letter
You specify the letter format you require and whether you want A Mail or B Mail delivery.
Select or change the payment method and pay.
Use the letter code
Write the letter code by hand as shown − on three lines and in a clearly legible way in the top right-hand corner of the envelope. Use a dark ballpoint pen or fine felt-tip. The letter code is valid for 10 days and can only be used once.
Send your letter
Post your letter in any yellow letter box, or drop it off at a Swiss Post branch.
The selected franking can be written by hand in the top right-hand corner of the envelope in the form of a letter code.
- The letter code is valid for 10 days following receipt.
- It can only be used once.
- Receipts for orders can be accessed at any time in the “WebStamp” online service.*
* ↑ This function can be used once address verification has been completed.
- Installation of the Post-App and the new DigitalStamp service on your smartphone is free of charge.
- For the letter code, you pay for your chosen shipping option directly in the Post-App. There are no additional costs.
Do you want to send a parcel?
Frank parcels with the Post-App
You can also frank parcels conveniently via the Post-App and benefit from an online discount. You decide whether you want us to collect the parcel from you or if you want to drop it off yourself, and whether you want to print the parcel label yourself or let us do it for you.