Swiss-Express “Innight” Agriculture
Overnight logistics for agricultural goods
Service and features
The Swiss-Express “Innight” Agriculture solution is suitable for manufacturers of agricultural goods or equipment. You supply agricultural businesses in Switzerland and Liechtenstein with spare parts of all kinds and want to fully meet your customers’ specific logistics needs.
With “Innight” Agriculture, we collect agricultural goods from your warehouse and deliver them to your customers overnight. The requested goods arrive quickly and conveniently at your customer’s premises before the working day begins. This means time is saved for repairs, and your customers require less storage space. To prevent damage, we process the transshipment and triage manually.
Collection from Monday to Friday
- Collection in Switzerland and abroad during the late afternoon or evening
- Posting at our logistics center in Niederbipp
- Transmission of consignment data with the “Manage Innight consignments” (Swiss-Express Web) online service or via an EDI interface
Delivery from Tuesday to Saturday
We deliver your goods on the same night, or in accordance with an individual agreement with you. To ensure access, we manage around 8,000 anonymized keys and badges.
The following services are also available
- Where necessary, we transport your goods using lift gate trucks
- Fast and easy returns and container management
- Import and export customs clearance
You have an individual Swiss-Express “Innight” contract with Swiss Post.
Notes on preparing your consignments
You can send the following types of goods with Swiss-Express “Innight”:
- Innight can be used to ship dangerous goods up to 1,000 ADR points
- Goods that do not protrude beyond the side of the load carrier (e.g. EUR pallets (120 cm x 80 cm))
- Goods that a driver can handle using a trolley or pallet truck.
- Goods with a maximum length of 250 cm and a maximum girth (longest side and circumference) of 400 cm. Weights up to 250 kg per transport unit
- Goods that are packaged securely for transportation and the nature of which does not constitute a threat to the environment or to the health and safety of Swiss Post’s employees
- Sender address
- Recipient address
- Shipping barcode
- Routing number (routing information)
Transmit consignment data by 9 p.m. at the latest using the “Manage Innight” consignments (Swiss-Express Web) online service or via an EDI interface.
Returns and container management
Your customers prepare the returns at an agreed delivery point. We collect the returns on our next delivery round. We transport the returns daily, once a week, or as requested to a location agreed with you. You need to identify the items to be returned using a return label.
Returning empty containers
Your customers prepare the empty containers at an agreed delivery point. We collect these on our next delivery round and transport them to the location agreed with you.
This might interest you too
Spare parts delivered directly to the technician’s service vehicle
We collect vehicle parts in Switzerland and abroad and deliver them directly to the technician’s service vehicle overnight.
Accessing the "Innight" Automotive solution
Write to us
For the deaf
For the deaf or hard of hearing
Post CH Ltd
Swiss-Express «Innight» & «Day»