Collect domestic parcels for return
Collect consignments for business customers
The advantages for you
- Greater customer retention: by assuming the costs for the return shipment, your customers can exchange goods with you more easily.
- Better service: you offer your customers a better service for exchange, returns or repairs.
- Easy collection: we create the shipping label and collect the consignment from the relevant address. You can select the return collection date up to ten working days into the future.
- Direct communication: you receive confirmation that the consignment has been returned. Your customers are notified by e-mail.
- Basic price per order
- Surcharge per parcel
- Unsuccessful retrival
All prices in CHF, excluding VAT.
Useful to know
Your customers can have a maximum of five parcels collected per day and address.
Here’s how it works
You and your customers have various options for ordering the collection:
- Your customers can send you the collection order by telephone or e-mail. You then send us the order via the “Collect domestic parcels for return”Target not accessible online service
- You provide an order window on your website. Your customers use it to place an order for collection directly.