You make Swiss Post more talented.
Service and administration commercial employee
As a commercial employee at Swiss Post, you have the unique opportunity to get to know and help shape a wide range of exciting areas such as human resources, marketing, finance, logistics and organization. During the basic training in the e-profile or e-profile with vocational school-leaving certificate, you’ll acquire the skills required to successfully enter the world of work.
You must have successfully completed the highest or middle level of secondary education including the tenth grade to apply for this apprenticeship. You’ll also:
- Enjoy working on a wide variety of tasks
- Be willing to assume responsibility
- Enjoy contact with people and possess strong communication skills
- Be independent, reliable and willing to learn.
Training and vocational school
The training lasts for three years. You can combine your basic commercial training with the vocational school-leaving certificate if you prefer. In addition to vocational school, you’ll also undergo practical training on various placements at Swiss Post. Apprentices sometimes also undertake placements in Power Teams, where they tackle their own projects independently with other apprentices.
Swiss Post offers apprenticeships throughout Switzerland.
After successfully completing your apprenticeship, you’ll have lots of further training opportunities open to you, with or without the vocational school-leaving certificate. These include:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business and management
- A qualification from a professional education institution in all commercial disciplines
- A vocational diploma or higher vocational qualification, such as in marketing, accountancy or finance