You turn a mouse into a tiger.
As a mediamatics specialist, you’ll perform various tasks related to design, marketing and communication. To do so, you’ll create digital raw data (photos, videos, texts) and turn these into attractive end products with creative tools in line with the corporate design. With your technical knowledge and design skills, you’ll advise customers on analogue and digital communications tools.
Pupils who have completed the highest or middle level of secondary education with good to very good grades will be considered. You’ll also:
- Show a flair for communication and language
- Possess a customer-oriented mindset
- Demonstrate networked thinking
- Enjoy expressing your creativity within the defined framework
- Have a strong interest in new technologies, IT and forms of communication
Training and vocational school
The training lasts for four years.
You can find vacant apprenticeship positions directly at our partner institute BiCT AG. There you can complete a two-year basic training course. You will then have the opportunity to apply to Swiss Post for your next two years of training. We have a variety of apprenticeship positions to offer at Swiss Post, PostBus and PostFinance.
After successfully completing the apprenticeship, various development options are available:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business informatics or multimedia production at a university of applied sciences
- A qualification from a professional education institution, e.g. technician
- A diploma or higher vocational qualification, such as mediamatics specialist with diploma or web project manager