Post-App for smartphones
Swiss Post services at your fingertips anytime
Rich Content Section
The Post-App gives you access to Swiss Post’s services anytime and anywhere. Whether you’re on the go or at home: thanks to the handy Post-App, you can find out where your consignments are or where your nearest open branch is at any time. The pick@home function within the app also enables you to have parcels collected conveniently from your home by your mail carrier.
Benefit from a wide range of advantages and download the Post-App now.
Useful services, easy to access anywhere
The Post-App offers you a large number of helpful services – and, whenever you have your smartphone with you, they’ll be right at your fingertips:
- Track your consignments and, if necessary, change the delivery instructions according to your needs
- Receive push notifications for your consignments directly on your smartphone screen
- Frank letters and parcels easily and conveniently at any time with the Post-App
- Place pick@home orders with ease, ensuring that your mail carrier collects your parcel from your front door the following day
- Despite all the care taken, consignments can still be damaged: record and document damage with ease
- View the nearest Swiss Post locations, including information on opening and collection times
- Access your consignment information quickly thanks to the permanent login (no repeat login required)
- Benefit from other useful services, such as postcode search, scanning of collection notes and WebStamp with video
Swiss Post Action and skill
Get to know the new Voice-App
In addition to the smartphone app, Swiss Post launched a Voice-App for Alexa (skill) and Google Assistant (Action) at the end of 2021. After a one-off login, the Voice-App enables you to access consignment information for upcoming deliveries with ease via voice command.
The Swiss Post Voice-App is currently in the development phase and is being upgraded on an ongoing basis.
More information can be found here (in German): Action and Skill
The Swiss Post Voice-App is currently available in German, French and English for Amazon and Google users who are registered in Switzerland.