Damage to or loss of a consignment
What to do if a consignment is damaged or does not arrive at all.
What can you do if your consignment has been damaged?
You have up to eight days from the delivery time to report the damage:
- Online: follow the instructions under e-claims reporting.
- Post-App: report the damage under “Receive” > “Report damage”. (from autumn 2022)
- In branch: please bring the parcel including packaging and padding or the letter and its contents. We will assess the damage at the branch and then forward it on to be processed. A damage report may have to be drafted. This applies to national and international consignments.
What can you do if a consignment has been lost?
If a consignment does not arrive as expected, you can lodge an enquiry with us. The enquiry can be lodged by the sender or the recipient.
We can only start the enquiry:
- If in Track & Trace the “Consignment delivered” event is missing.
- If the published delivery time has elapsed by more than two days.
- If the recipient confirms (orally or in writing, e.g. by e-mail) that he or she has not received the consignment.