Legal documents with special delivery
Here’s how it works
In the following cases, we will arrange special delivery of your document:
- The document could not be sent to its destination
- The recipient has not collected the document from the post office counter within seven days.
The special delivery will be made within ten working days of you handing the consignment to us. The legally permitted delivery times (as per DEBA) apply.
Criteria for the special delivery will be agreed with you in a contract:
- Delivery times: for example, Monday to Friday, 12 noon to 8 p.m.; Saturday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Success rate: generally 45 percent. We agree a contract with you that specifies the average annual success rate to be achieved.
- Delivery zones: in rural areas, the price varies depending on the ratio of city to countryside.
The advantages for you
- Confidentiality guaranteed: our delivery staff are subject to postal secrecy.
- High delivery rate: we increase the delivery rate of your documents by reaching recipients at off-peak times.
- Cost efficiency: you don’t need to use your own staff, so your employees can concentrate on their core competencies. This reduces your administrative workload and costs.
Criteria for the special delivery will be agreed individually with you in a contract. Get in touch with your customer advisor or contact Letter & Parcel Product Support (e-mail: email@example.com; tel.: +41 848 000 025).
A withdrawal order enables you to withdraw legal documents that are already being processed by Swiss Post.
This might interest you too
Give us a call
CHF 0.08/min. from landline phones within Switzerland
Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
Write to us
Post CH Network Ltd
Swiss Post Contact Center